It’s precious, sublime, orgasmic (just watch Pumping Iron for clarification), and any other sensation you want to attribute to the complete and utter satisfaction, euphoria, and elation that accompanies attaining a veiny, pulsating, and raging muscle pump.
Quite simply, nothing is more gratifying than attaining and sustaining a savage muscle pump. Certain training paradigms lend themselves to bigger pumps than others (e.g. antagonist supersets, short rest periods, carbohydrate-rich pre workout meals, etc.).
Specific supplements can also deliver supreme pumps (and performance). The most effective ones we’ve included in our best-selling stim-free pump pre workout: BLOODSPORT.
BloodSport V1 showcased the power, potency and popularity of stim-free pump powders. But, true to our nature, we’re committed to delivering the most effective and beneficial products possible.
Thus was born -- BLOODSPORT V2!
BloodSport V2 vs BloodSport V1: What’s the Difference?
The original iteration of BloodSport was (to be quite blunt) f***ing phenomenal. Nevertheless, we found an avenue (or two) to offer our valued customers even more benefits. The upgraded & improved BloodSport retains the same lineup of ingredients, and increases the amounts of two potent pump potentiators:
- 2x the VasoDrive-AP (increased from 508mg to 1,016mg)
- 25% more Citrulline (increased from 8,000mg to 10,000mg)
We dare you to find a stim-free pump powder as well-dosed and effective as BloodSport!
Excuse us while we enjoy a cup of coffee while you scour Amazon, Google, and AskJeeves (bonus points if you catch the reference)…
- Stimulant Free & Packed with Nitrates
- Comprehensive Nitric Oxide Support
- Amplifies Muscle Pumps
- Maximizes Cellular Swelling & Muscle Fullness
- Skin-stretching Vascularity
Typical pump pre workouts include a smattering of pump enhancers that promise a lot and fail to deliver…NOT US!
BLOODSPORT utilizes a comprehensive approach to maximizing muscle pumps:
- L-Citrulline: a superior amino acid that effectively increases the available “fuel” for nitric oxide production
- NO3-T: provides premium-quality nitrates that boost NO, pumps, and exercise performance in a parallel (and equally potent) fashion to Citrulline
- L-Taurine: the most abundant amino acid in the body that enhances cellular hydration, boosts water-based pumps, and improves the body’s resilience to thermal stress (i.e. “training in a f***ing hot gym”...or outdoors in the South during the summer)
- VasoDrive-AP inhibits the enzyme that constricts blood vessels, encouraging more open and flexible vessels for greater blood flow, nutrient and oxygen delivery to working muscles.
- Pink Himalayan Salt: provides sodium -- a key electrolyte that regulates extracellular fluid volume, muscle contraction, and neurotransmitter production
- Grape seed polyphenols: helps blood vessels to relax and activate the enzyme that converts arginine into nitric oxide (endothelial nitric oxide synthase - eNOS)
- AstraGin: patented complex of Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus that enhances the uptake and bioavailability of amino acids, such as citrulline, arginine, and taurine, that improves power, performance, and pumps!
How to Stack
For optimal results, mix one serving in 12-16 ounces of liquid and consume at least 30 minutes prior to training or competition.
If mixing BloodSport with another product that contains nitric oxide support ingredients (Citrulline, VasoDrive-AP, nitrates, etc.), we suggest starting with a ½ serving and assessing tolerance.
BloodSport contains no stimulants. It’s all about maximizing NO production, vascularity, blood flow, muscle fullness, and (of course) PUMPS.
It can be used standalone as well as stacked with any of our other stimulant-inclusive products, such as:
- Black Tulip