By now you've used 50/50 Formula-X to make all kinds of protein shakes. If you've been following us, perhaps you've made protein balls or cookies. Try this great tasting high protein recipe for a pudding/parfait. Add your favorite fruit and enjoy.
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1 scoop of Apollon 50/50 Formula-X protein powder (flavor of your choice)
- Dash of stevia or use 2 tablespoons no sugar added maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup almond milk or milk of choice
Add all ingredients to a jar and stir together. Tighten lid and place chia pudding in the fridge to set about 2 hours (or more).
Remove and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
- Calories: 480
- Carbs: 17.65g
- Protein: 50.92g
- Fats: 22.85g