So often when we talk about improving health, boosting energy, and living a higher quality of life, we focus on the obvious things -- eating right, building muscle, losing fat, etc.
However, one massively overlooked aspect of daily life is the health and function of our internal organs -- heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, etc.
While each organ plays a fundamental role in helping you not only survive but thrive, the liver is of particular concern to hard-training athletes, especially those who like to get aggressive with their supplementation regimen.
The liver is essential to performance, health, and wellness. It performs over 500 critical functions, including:
- removing waste products and foreign substances from the blood
- regulating blood sugar levels
- creating essential nutrients
- metabolizing protein
- storing vitamins & minerals
Synthesizing immune system factors
The liver is also tasked with breaking down harsh substances (e.g. alcohol and drugs) so that they can be eliminated from the body. An excess of these types of substances can damage the liver.
And, while it’s true that the liver can regenerate itself, that’s no reason to be an asshole and run roughshod over it.
Nevertheless, we’re well aware that a great many individuals (hardcore athletes, weekend warriors, college kids, and young adults) will ingest a variety of substances (and less the “optimal” levels for longevity).
That’s precisely why we created a superior liver support supplement in Apollon Nutrition's new LIVER LOVER.
WHAT IS LIVER LOVER?
Quite simply, LIVER LOVER is an ultra-premium liver management supplement containing powerhouse ingredients to support healthy liver function as well as the body’s innate anti-inflammatory and detoxification pathways.*
WHAT'S IN LIVER LOVER?
N-Acetyl Cysteine: 1200mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is an improved form of the amino acid, L-Cysteine.
It serves as a chemical precursor to glutathione -- one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body that protects cells from oxidative stress. Other evidence indicates that NAC may have a vasodilatory and inotropic role, thus improving the flow of oxygen-rich blood to vital organs during shock-like states.
Scientific studies have shown that NAC is an efficiently-absorbed nutrient with potent benefits, and it also defends against insults from foreign compounds at the cellular level.[1,2,3]
Recent animal research also notes that NAC may offer a protective effect against the high-fat-diet-induced non-alcoholic fatty liver disease by protecting mitochondria function and improving mitochondria quantity.
Reishi Mushroom: 1000mg
Medicinal mushrooms are a very hot commodity these days.
Reishi, in particular, has been sought after for its immune-supporting qualities, which is why its included in RESISTANCE. In China, reishi is known as lingzhi. It is regarded as an “herb of spiritual potency,” and it symbolizes success, well-being, divine power, and longevity.
Moreover, reishi also has been investigated for its pro-liver effects as well.[5,6]
Research has also found evidence that one of the principal polysaccharides in reishi (ganoderan B) modulate the activity of glucose-metabolizing enzymes in the liver and demonstrate hypoglycemic effects.
The mighty mushroom has also been noted to possess antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiviral effects all the while offering protection against liver and gastric injury.
Milk Thistle: 1000mg (80% Silymarin)
Milk thistle has been used in traditional medicines for centuries as a treatment for many different conditions.
Liver Lover includes milk thistle extract standardized to 80% silymarin -- the primary bioactive compound within milk thistle. The amount of silymarin directly relates to the amount of potential benefit of the ingredient. Other liver support products on the market do not list how much Silymarin they are standardized for (which usually means the product is utilizing a cheaper, lower-quality extract) and offer less benefit.
Silymarin supports the liver by combatting free radicals and enhancing protein synthesis as well as offering possible anti-inflammatory or immunomodulating effects. Additionally, silymarin also enhances glutathione production in the liver via inhibition of hepatocyte glutathione reduction. Furthermore, higher doses of silymarin have been noted to control hepatic inflammation responses in chronic liver diseases.
TUDCA is short for tauroursodeoxycholic acid. It is the taurine conjugate form of ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA), a secondary bile acid that is produced by intestinal bacteria.
Research indicates TUDCA may be especially helpful for combating bile acid backup in the liver (cholestasis) as the water-soluble bile acids may counteract the toxicity of regular bile acids.
TUDCA has a long history of use (particularly concerning the liver), and it may also enhance protein folding and protect cells against endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress. Moreover, increased ER stress in liver and adipose tissue and insulin resistance are also associated with obesity in humans.
In case you weren’t aware, the endoplasmic reticulum acts as a conduit between the nucleus and the cytoplasm of a cell. The ER is heavily involved in protein and lipid synthesis, and by reducing ER stress, TUDCA may be beneficial for a wide assortment of conditions as well as potentially offering some neurological benefits.[8,9]
TUDCA has also been studied for its ameliorating effects on inflammatory metabolic diseases.*
TUDCA also acts as a mitochondrial stabilizer and anti-apoptotic agent in several models of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson's diseases, and Huntington's diseases.*
We can spew scientific studies and mechanisms of action at you till the sun sets, but, truth be told, you’re here for one simple reason -- what the hell is liver lover and is it something I should consider using?
Plain and simple, LIVER LOVER is an premium-grade liver support supplement designed to support healthy liver function. It can be used by both men and women, and if you’re someone who likes to “live life to the fullest” it’s well worth consideration.
- Otrubová O, Turecký L, Uličná O, Janega P, Luha J, Muchová J. Therapeutic effects of N-acetyl-L-cysteine on liver damage induced by long-term CCl4 administration. Gen Physiol Biophys. 2018 Jan;37(1):23-31. doi: 10.4149/gpb_2017016. PMID: 29424349.
- Walayat S, Shoaib H, Asghar M, Kim M, Dhillon S. Role of N-acetylcysteine in non-acetaminophen-related acute liver failure: an updated meta-analysis and systematic review. Ann Gastroenterol. 2021;34(2):235-240. doi:10.20524/aog.2021.0571
- Kortsalioudaki C, Taylor RM, Cheeseman P, Bansal S, Mieli-Vergani G, Dhawan A: Safety and efficacy of N-acetylcysteine in children with non-acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure. Liver transpl 2008, 14: 25-30. 10.1002/lt.21246
- Hang W, Shu H, Wen Z, et al. N-Acetyl Cysteine Ameliorates High-Fat Diet-Induced Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Intracellular Triglyceride Accumulation by Preserving Mitochondrial Function. Front Pharmacol. 2021;12:636204. Published 2021 Sep 13. doi:10.3389/fphar.2021.636204
- Wu X, Zeng J, Hu J, Liao Q, Zhou R, Zhang P, Chen Z. Hepatoprotective effects of aqueous extract from Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (higher basidiomycetes) on α-amanitin-induced liver injury in mice. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2013;15(4):383-91. doi: 10.1615/intjmedmushr.v15.i4.60. PMID: 23796220.
- Wachtel-Galor S, Yuen J, Buswell JA, et al. Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi or Reishi): A Medicinal Mushroom. In: Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition. Boca Raton (FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011. Chapter 9. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92757/
- Bronczek GA, Vettorazzi JF, Soares GM, et al. The Bile Acid TUDCA Improves Beta-Cell Mass and Reduces Insulin Degradation in Mice With Early-Stage of Type-1 Diabetes. Front Physiol. 2019;10:561. Published 2019 May 15. doi:10.3389/fphys.2019.00561
- Zangerolamo L, Vettorazzi JF, Solon C, Bronczek GA, Engel DF, Kurauti MA, Soares GM, Rodrigues KS, Velloso LA, Boschero AC, Carneiro EM, Barbosa HCL. The bile acid TUDCA improves glucose metabolism in streptozotocin-induced Alzheimer's disease mice model. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2021 Feb 5;521:111116. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2020.111116. Epub 2020 Dec 13. PMID: 33321116.
https://www.gamja888.com/ – 바카라사이트,카지노사이트,카지노게임사이트,온라인바카라,온라인카지노,Gamja888
https://gamja888.com/ – 퀸즈슬롯
https://gamja888.com/ – 맥스카지노
https://gamja888.com/ – 비바카지노
https://gamja888.com/ – 카지노주소
https://gamja888.com/ – 바카라추천
https://gamja888.com/ – 온라인바카라게임
https://gamja888.com/ – 안전한 바카라사이트
https://gamja888.com/ – 바카라
https://gamja888.com/ – 카지노
https://gamja888.com/ – 퀸즈슬롯 카지노
https://gamja888.com/ – 바카라게임사이트
https://gamja888.com/onlinebaccarat/ – 온라인바카라
https://gamja888.com/millionclubcasino/ – 밀리언클럽카지노
https://gamja888.com/safecasinosite/ – 안전카지노사이트
https://gamja888.com/baccaratsiterecommendation/ – 바카라사이트추천
https://gamja888.com/ourcasino/ – 우리카지노계열
https://gamja888.com/slotmachine777/ – 슬롯머신777
https://gamja888.com/royalcasinosite/ – 로얄카지노사이트
https://gamja888.com/crazyslot/ – 크레이지슬롯
https://gamja888.com/onlineblackjack/ – 온라인블랙잭
https://gamja888.com/internetroulette/ – 인터넷룰렛
https://gamja888.com/casinoverificationsite/ – 카지노검증사이트
https://gamja888.com/safebaccaratsite/ – 안전바카라사이트
https://gamja888.com/mobilebaccarat/ – 모바일바카라
https://gamja888.com/howtowin-baccarat/ – 바카라 필승법
https://gamja888.com/meritcasino/ – 메리트카지노
https://gamja888.com/baccarat-howto/ – 바카라 노하우
https://www.instagrme.com/ – 바카라사이트,우리카지노,온라인바카라,카지노사이트,실시간바카라
https://instagrme.com/ – 퀸즈슬롯
https://instagrme.com/ – 바카라게임
https://instagrme.com/ – 카지노주소
https://instagrme.com/ – 온라인카지노
https://instagrme.com/ – 온라인카지노사이트
https://instagrme.com/ – 바카라게임사이트
https://instagrme.com/ – 실시간바카라사이트
https://instagrme.com/ – 바카라
https://instagrme.com/ – 카지노
https://instagrme.com/woori-casino/ – 우리카지노
https://instagrme.com/theking-casino/ – 더킹카지노
https://instagrme.com/sands-casino/ – 샌즈카지노
https://instagrme.com/yes-casino/ – 예스카지노
https://instagrme.com/coin-casino/ – 코인카지노
https://instagrme.com/thenine-casino/ – 더나인카지노
https://instagrme.com/thezone-casino/ – 더존카지노
https://instagrme.com/casino-site/ – 카지노사이트
https://instagrme.com/gold-casino/ – 골드카지노
https://instagrme.com/evolution-casino/ – 에볼루션카지노
https://instagrme.com/casino-slotgames/ – 카지노 슬롯게임
https://instagrme.com/baccarat/ – baccarat
https://instagrme.com/texas-holdem-poker/ – 텍사스 홀덤 포카
https://instagrme.com/blackjack/ – blackjack
https://www.youubbe.me/ – 카지노사이트,바카라사이트,슬롯사이트,온라인카지노,카지노주소
https://youubbe.me/ – 카지노검증사이트
https://youubbe.me/ – 안전한카지노사이트
https://youubbe.me/ – 슬롯카지노
https://youubbe.me/ – 바카라게임
https://youubbe.me/ – 카지노추천
https://youubbe.me/ – 비바카지노
https://youubbe.me/ – 퀸즈슬롯
https://youubbe.me/ – 카지노
https://youubbe.me/ – 바카라
https://youubbe.me/ – 안전한 바카라사이트
https://youubbe.me/ – 온라인슬롯
https://youubbe.me/casinosite/ – 카지노사이트
https://youubbe.me/baccarat/ – 바카라
https://youubbe.me/baccaratsite/ – 바카라사이트
https://youubbe.me/pharaoh-casino/ – 파라오카지노
https://youubbe.me/제왕카지노/ – 제왕카지노
https://youubbe.me/mgm카지노/ – mgm카지노
https://youubbe.me/theking-casino/ – 더킹카지노
https://youubbe.me/coin-casino/ – 코인카지노
https://youubbe.me/solaire-casino/ – 솔레어카지노
https://youubbe.me/casino-game/ – 카지노게임
https://youubbe.me/micro-gaming/ – 마이크로게이밍
https://youubbe.me/asia-gaming/ – 아시아게이밍
https://youubbe.me/taisan-gaming/ – 타이산게이밍
https://youubbe.me/oriental-game/ – 오리엔탈게임
https://youubbe.me/evolution-game/ – 에볼루션게임
https://youubbe.me/dragon-tiger/ – 드래곤타이거
https://youubbe.me/dream-gaming/ – 드림게이밍
https://youubbe.me/vivo-gaming/ – 비보게이밍