Stuck at home? Getting tired of protein shakes and looking for something to do with your protein? Try these great tasting peanut butter & jelly prOATein breakfast cookies made with 50/50 Formula-X protein.
Recipe yields 16 cookies
- 2 cups uncooked old fashion oats (NOT instant)
- 2 scoops (50g of protein) Apollon 50/50 Formula-X Alpine Vanilla protein
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 4oz (123g) sugar free raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar free pancake syrup
- Set oven to 350F.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Evenly divide the batter using a spoon or ice cream scoop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment or silpat, then gently mash down on each circle since the cookies will not rise too much in the oven.
- Bake for no more than 8 minutes, then allow them to cool on a towel or a cooling rack. They will harden and become chewy as they cool.
Serving size 2 cookies
- Calories 159
- Protein 9g
- Carbs 15g
- Total fat 7g
- Sugar 1.4g