Who doesn't love PB&J? Who doesn't love cookies? Who doesn't love Apollon's 50/50 Formula-X protein? We've combined the best of all three to bring you delicious high-protein cookies. Try a bite of one of our Apollon P&J Monster Cookie and you'll love them!
- 1 scoop Apollon Nutrition Alpine Vanilla protein
- 6 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup truvia
- 1cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 teaspoons sugar free strawberry jam
- Dollop the crunchy peanut butter into 6 equal-sized pieces (about 1 tablespoon each) on a sheet tray and freeze until ready to use.
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, protein powder and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl and using a hand mixer, beat truvia, creamy peanut butter, and butter until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time and make sure the first is fully incorporated before adding the next, then add the vanilla and beat until smooth. Add the dry ingredients and beat until fully incorporated, then roll the dough into 6 equal-sized balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Make a large well in the center of each cookie and, working with one cookie at a time, add in 1 teaspoon of the jam, then a dollop of the frozen peanut butter. Carefully seal the dough around the peanut butter and jam and repeat with the remaining cookie dough.
- Divide the dough among 2 parchment paper-lined baking sheets and bake, until golden on top, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool slightly, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before serving.
MACROSServing size 1 cookie
- Protein 23g
- Fats 37.5g
- Carbs 26.5g
- Calories 535.5