Over The Top - Full Spectrum Intra-workout
You’ve heard it time and time again -- nutrition is key to performance, recovery, and growth.
What’s more, the proper application of targeted nutrients around your workout can greatly enhance:
- Power output
- Fatigue resistance
OVER THE TOP is the ultimate training fuel for athletes looking to wreck the weights, smash PRs, crush the competition, and still have the gumption to go toe-to-to with Lincoln Hawk.
We’ve brought together an advanced blend of essential amino acids, premium carbohydrates, and research-backed ergogenics to help you train harder, last longer, recover faster, and take your performance over the top!
OVER THE TOP’s key ingredients have been shown in research to have a range of positive effects, including, but not limited to:
- Greater endurance & stamina
- Increased muscle force contractility
- Decreased onset of fatigue
- Improved maximal oxygen uptake capacity
- Decreased delayed onset muscle soreness
- Greater energy & ATP production
- Increased power & strength
Now, let’s make something clear.
If you like to insta-tweet, twerk, or create the perfect “inspirational” post for your 36 followers between sets, then OVER THE TOP is NOT for you.
If your idea of “training” is walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes while FaceTiming your “boo”, then OVER THE TOP is NOT for you.
If you're the sadistic MotherF***** that lives to push your mind and body to the limit each and every time you enter the gym, OVER THE TOP is FOR YOU!
Every serving of OVER THE TOP includes:
- 40 grams of fast-digesting carbohydrates to enhance energy production and athletic performance
- 17+ grams of amino acids (including 10g of BCAAs) to fuel muscle recovery, growth, and hydration
- 5 grams of creatine monohydrate
- 5 grams betaine anhydrous
- 2 grams PeakO2®
- 300mg elevATP®
- 100mg Senactiv®
We’ve also included all the essential electrolytes the body commands for optimal performance in and out of the gym.
Collectively, OVER THE TOP is the ultimate training fuel for serious athletes whether you’re going to tackle MMA, CrossFit, or LEG DAY.